Terms + Conditions
I am so looking forward to sharing and holding this space on retreat together.
Before booking, please read the following T+Cs carefully. By booking you confirm you have read and agree to the following:
• A 500AUD deposit is required to secure your booking, and is non-refundable
• The full amount is due 30 days before the retreat commencement date — if final payments are not made by this date, your place on the retreat will be forfeited
• Any cancellations will result in forfeiting the deposit. A credit to a future event will be offered for any additional payments made.
• Please be respectful of all guests during your stay. We are to observe silence from waking until breakfast at 10am each day. If you do not wish to participate in silence, please do not speak to other guests or disturb those around you.
• By joining this retreat you agree to stay within your physical ability and take full responsibility for your own safety. The teacher shall not bear any responsibility for any injury sustained
• You as a guest are liable for any damage to the house, contents, surroundings, and other guests belongings.
• This retreat has been designed as as safe space for all people to gather together. Any hateful, racist or unkind behaviour will result in your being asked to leave the retreat without refund.
Should the retreat be postponed or cancelled due to pandemics or natural disasters, a refund will be issued or credit in the amount of payments made will be offered towards future events
I appreciate your understanding and respecting these terms and conditions. Any questions please contact [email protected]